Have you always wanted to learn how to partner dance? No clue how to get started? This class is for you! Come solo or bring a friend — we will cover some basic steps to get you started.
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothes you can move in. Most students come in work clothes or athleisure wear.
I don’t have dance shoes.
That’s ok! Wear shoes that are snug on your feet and have soles that allow you to slide and turn. (So, those work boots and trail running shoes probably aren’t your best bet.) Make sure you’re able to move around and stand in them for 2 hours. People have worn broken in dress shoes, Converse, Toms, low heels and sandals with ankle straps.
What if I don’t have a partner?
We’re here to learn and meet people! If you’re more comfortable with a friend, invite them to come along! However, not everyone who comes to dance class has a partner and it always works out. 🙂
What if I want to learn how to Lead or Follow? Does it matter?
Whichever role you want to learn is absolutely fine! We will cover parts for each in group class, so don’t worry about it now.
More questions? Email: email@example.com
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Latest on Vaccine Shortage in South Carolina
- Dispatch: Knife wielding man arrested in Greenville County
- WATCH LIVE: SC health officials to discuss the state’s COVID-19 vaccine rollout efforts
- Officers find large amount of drugs following car chase in Spartanburg Co., says police chief
- Spartanburg PD id's suspect involved in first homicide of 2021
- Sheriff Lewis update on suspicious package found at Greenville courthouse
- DHEC: 2,946 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 8 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 16
- SCDHEC updates COVID-19 cases, deaths, percent positive (Jan. 18, 2021)
- 'Nobody's sleeping. But we're thrilled': Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have a new baby boy
- The 'Blue Monday' depression peak isn't real, but seasonal blues are. Here's what to do about them