We are excited to announce the second annual Bacon and Barrel Spartanburg (formerly Bacon and Bourbon). St. Luke’s Free Medical Clinic will be bringing the bacon, bourbon and good times to the Spartanburg community in support of our mission. Hosted in Drayton Mills uniquely stunning event space, this fundraiser will feature bourbon tastings, bacon-inspired dishes from local restaurants, live music, a mechanical bull and more.
This is all included in the ticket price in addition to your very own Bacon and Barrel Spartanburg rocks glass. You MUST be at least 21 years of age to attend this event. For more information visit our website at baconbarrelspartanburg.com.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Meghan and Harry discuss anguish during life in royal family
- An Urban Barn Owl Is My New Quarantine Friend
- DHEC releases new coronavirus numbers for March 7, 2021
- Kyle Larson celebrates return with first win since suspension
- Billionaire MacKenzie Scott marries Seattle teacher after Bezos divorce
- Friends and family remember Greenville Co. man killed in March 2020 shooting, still seeking justice
- Monte Lee talks about Sunday’s game and series loss to Notre Dame
- NYPD bodycam shows domestic violence suspect ambushing officers
- 'Voter suppression is still alive and well': Bloody Sunday anniversary event honors late civil rights giants
- 103-year-old Spanish flu and Holocaust survivor receives second dose of COVID-19 vaccine