Backline – Bluegrass Band – Friday, June 21 at 7:30 pm.
You need to hear this band! You can celebrate Midsummer’s Eve with Backline, a five-piece bluegrass band from Spartanburg, SC, who recently signed with Mountain Fever Records. Katelyn Ingardia plays the guitar, Travis Tucker the dobro, Milom Williams II, the mandolin, Zachary Carter, the banjo, Jason Belue the Doghouse bass and, of course, everyone sings! Most of the music is their own and several of their original songs found the top 10 on the Bluegrass Grassicana and Gospel Charts. Steve Martin, the Bluegrass Broadcaster of the Year, said, “For being relatively young and new as a group, (they have) a close unity that sends you back to double check their pedigree. Beautiful vocals, tight tasty musical support, they are in this as one. Generating all original material with such power is unusual anymore. All of it works like they mined the vast heritage preceding them. In their hearts and souls, they did, but this is all Backline.”
Call 864-520-8807 to purchase your tickets. $15 Adults & $5 Students.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct