Join us for Pride Link’s Mobile Community Center, where we’re bringing the LGBTQ+ community center to people across the Upstate!
We offer lots of FREE services and support:
* Mental health screenings, education, and referrals
* Basic medical screenings, education, and referrals
* Social support and activities
* Assistance applying for state and local benefits, such as Medicaid and SNAP (food stamps)
*HIV testing and STI screening
*Queer library (LGBTQ+ book borrowing/exchange)
*Connection to local resources
Plus, a lot of fun!
We’ll also provide a Lyft code the week of the event for folx that need help with transportation.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina teen shot and killed in drive-by shooting
- The Local Hiker in Spartanburg talks outdoor tips for first timers, families
- Digital Desk: Guns, cash, bulletproof vest during in Bladen Co. traffic stop
- LIVE: Biden and Harris deliver remarks on International Women's Day
- South Carolina Reports Only Six New and Suspected Covid-19 Deaths Monday
- 'Naked Cowboy' arrested after performing at Daytona Beach Bike Week
- Annual 'Assaults' rides to Mt. Mitchell & Marion canceled for 2021
- Inmate at Spartanburg County Detention Center dies at hospital, coroner says
- Paralegal in SC used hollowed out documents to smuggle meth into prison, AG says
- Worthwhile Reasons To Refinish Your Hardwood Floors