EARN A CLEMSON MBA WITHOUT MOVING TO CLEMSON
The part-time MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation is a blended online and weekend program designed to teach students to innovate within their current company or launch a start-up. Earn a Clemson MBA while you live and work in Atlanta!
Interested in learning more?
Drop by Starbucks in the Hurt Building any time between 10am and 2pm to meet Director of Admissions Kristin Allen Hawk. She will cover admission requirements, course descriptions, and be available to answer any questions you have.
To reserve a specific time during this session, RSVP and reach out to Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about Clemson’s innovative MBA program options:
MBA in Entrepreneurship & Innovation: The part-time MBAe is a blended online and weekend program designed to teach students to create and innovate within their current company, or launch a start-up. Online with 2 in-person weekends per semester.
MBA in Business Analytics: Big Data is the future of business and being able to analyze and interpret data is an in-demand skill. This blended online and weekend program allows you to live and work in Atlanta while earning your degree from Clemson University.
MBA Corporate: Take the next step in your career by learning new ways to look at how you do business through the un-paralleled experiences offered through Clemson’s part-time Corporate MBA program.
For more information please visit www.clemson.edu/mba
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million