More than ten incidents of domestic violence are reported per day in Greenville County…that’s more than any other county in our state. Please join us for breakfast #AtTheTable, an event focused on domestic violence, its effects on our community, and what we can do together to bring change.
Together #AtTheTable, we can influence a culture where abuse is not tolerated, and all people feel safe and valued in their relationships.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say