We’re doing it again. Bringing together food and community in one evening of storytelling.
On Oct. 29 at Greenbrier Farms in Easley, chefs and farmers will team up to tell stories and to create dishes that are inspired by local food. The menu will be a culinary telling of the story.
Date: October 29 from 7 – 9 p.m.
Location: Greenbrier Farms
Featured chefs and farmers:
Jon Buck of Husk
Craig Weiner of Broken Oak Organics Farm
Shawn Kelly of Fork and Plough
Chad Bishop and Roddy Pick of Greenbrier Farms
David Porras of Oak Hill Café & Farm
Aaron Griffin of Oak Hill Café & Farm
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: China grapples with virus outbreaks in northeast
- A missing teen snowmobiler built a snow cave to survive until rescuers arrived
- Phil Spector: Unhappy Genius (1939-2021)
- No. 4 South Carolina, Boston beat No. 15 Arkansas 104-82
- Spartanburg Humane Society saw record adoption rate in 2020
- Ex-Myrtle Beach mayor dies of COVID-19 as S.C. cases grow
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Powerball jackpot rises to $730 million; Mega Millions hits $850 million