If you’re interested in $30 cases of Hi-Wire beer and supporting multiple breweries with one curbside stop, then this is the sale for you. This Saturday, 4/25 we’ll be joining forces with Asheville Brewing, Innovation Brewing, and Eurisko Beer Company for a drive-thru Pallet Sale taking place at our Big Top location from 12-8pm in Asheville, NC. *The way we’re doing this is Hi-Wire will order and purchase beer from the breweries/cideries to sell out of our taproom.
Beer menus to come.
– All customers are to stay in their vehicles at all times
– Menus are available digitally at hiwirebrewing.com within the event page and single-use menus will be provided upon request
– We encourage you to place your order ahead of time at hiwirebrewing.com to ensure a contactless transaction
– POS tablets will be sanitized after each transaction
– Bartenders will remain 6ft from vehicles while accepting payment (if needed) via manual credit card entry or over the phone, no cash accepted
– ID’s will be checked through the car window
– Customers will be asked to pop their trunks for beer load-in.
Special arrangements can be made for customers who are unable or unwilling to pop their trunks.
– All bartenders will be wearing masks and gloves
Thanks, everyone for supporting your local small businesses and keeping us afloat. Stay safe out there.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- The Latest: Biden won't end pandemic travel restrictions
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.