Join our club on the road for a day trip to Asheville. We’ll have lunch and a behind-the-scenes tour at Sierra Nevada, followed by a stop at Hi-Wire Brewing for the NC Small Batch Beer Festival. Your ticket includes a seat on the shuttle bus, road refreshments, the tour at Sierra Nevada, and admission to the beer festival. Bring $$ for meals, we’ll have lunch at Sierra Nevada and dinner after the beer festival. The bus will leave downtown at 10:30 AM from High Spirits Hospitality and will return around 8:00. Members are $50, guests are $60. Limited spots are available.
All attendees must be over 21 and should wear closed toed shoes. Save on transaction fees by paying in person.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How to Make King Cake #Beignets for Mardi Gras | #Recipe | #HeyYall | #SouthernLiving
- South Carolina rapper 18veno tragically dies aged 19 after being shot
- Two dead after police chase, crash in northeast Richland County
- Eggs up Grill in Greenville Customer leaves $2,021 tip
- Take a Look at Greenville’s Field Street Project
- Union County leaders are bringing COVID-19 vaccines to rural communities
- Cherokee Co. shelter sees influx of injured dogs, asking for public’s help
- Can one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine basically protect you?
- Covid-19 vaccine update: number of doses allocated to SC remains stagnant, DHEC reports
- Ludacris’ Mercedes stolen in downtown Atlanta