Noche Latina” (Latin Night) returns for the second year to Asada Restaurant, (www.asadarestaurant.com ) located at 903 Wade Hampton Boulevard in Greenville. The evening of food, fun and entertainment will be held from 5:00pm to 9:00 pm on Saturday, April 28th.
“Noche Latina” will take over Asada’s parking lot and will feature a Sangria Bar with three of their unique signature Sangrias. Guest chef from Barcelona Daniel Lopez, the owner of Time to Taste Catering @timetotastecatering , will be on hand to make authentic Spanish paella. Asada’s full restaurant menu will be available, plus beer and wine selections. Entertainment will include Salsa Instructor Lori Rose from @therosemodel who will give salsa dance lessons and The Niad Dance Company and Troupe @niadstudio will also be performing. Food prices will range from $7.00 to $18.00 and the party is free, open to the public and children are welcome.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here are the winning numbers for Mega Millions' Friday drawing for $750 million
- NYT: A man has over $200 million worth of Bitcoin, but he forgot the password to access it
- Upstate County Councilwoman passes away from COVID-19 complications, family says
- Booster club raising funds to repair Walhalla HS band trailer
- Alex Azar resigns as Health and Human Services Secretary, citing Capitol mob
- Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar condemns Capitol riot in resignation letter
- Rutherford Co. deputies searching for man facing domestic violence warrants
- Family: Anderson Co. councilwoman passes away
- Mattel unveils Maya Angelou Barbie doll
- Hospitals will receive less COVID-19 vaccine doses than requested, SCHA says