Come learn from two of the exhibiting artists of AFTER NATURE at GCCA about their processes & approaches to art & creating. This ARTalk will feature presentations and discussions with Alice Ballard and Katy Cassell about their work. This event is free and open to the public!
This ARTalk is sponsored by Abacus Planning Group, Inc.
The AFTER NATURE exhibit is sponsored by Pelham Architects, LLC
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Ex-US Olympics gymnastics coach with ties to Nassar dies by suicide after charges filed
- SC DHEC Announces Plan to Bring Covid-19 Vaccine to the Homebound
- 2 guns, knife found in car at Upstate high school, district says
- Bones of Upstate woman found more than 2 years after she was reported missing, family says
- NCAA accepts self-imposed sanctions from Gamecocks over Lamont Evans violations
- Video Captures Greenville Zoo’s Baby Giraffe Enjoying Thursday’s Spring-Like Weather
- Greenville’s Tetrad Brew House Shares How it all Began
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for February 25th
- Wisconsin firefighter injured after gun accidentally goes off inside burning building
- Multiple South Carolina CVS Pharmacies Showing Covid-19 Vaccinations Openings: Feb 25th