Rain or Shine and FREE to the public, this bustling show, held on Main Street in Downtown Hendersonville, boasts a variety of dealers selling everything from affordable Pryex to high-end collectibles.
Re-purposed, up-cycled or industrial items, vintage clothing or home decor, you will find it and more at this once a year show! Don’t miss this opportunity to find your unique treasure at the longest running show in Western North Carolina.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Despite pandemic, Black-owned vegan food truck had customers that were forced to relocate
- Can you still spread COVID-19 after being vaccinated?
- Governor McMaster praises Rock Hill mass vaccination clinic
- ‘Last few weeks have been the worst’ for COVID-19 as Meck county surpasses 80K cases
- Carolina Panthers’ new GM Scott Fitterer: ‘I’m just so happy to be here’
- SC Gov. Henry McMaster visits COVID-19 vaccine clinic
- AME Church offers to host vaccine sites across SC
- ‘It’s uninhabitable’: Apartment scrutinized for living conditions
- Authorities search for possible ordnance at Lake Murray
- Mom charged after Sumter County newborn dies from meth, deputies say