Mauldin Youth Theatre presents: Annie, JR.
mauldinculturalcenter.org | 864.335.4862
Dates: April 17-19, 2020 ***
Following the recommendation of the Governor and State Health Officials, and in the interest of the health of our staff, cast, crew, families, volunteers, and patrons, we have made the decision to cancel Annie, JR. on March 20-22 and March 27-29.
Annie, JR. will be rescheduled for April 17-19 with five shows over one weekend. Tickets may be purchased online here.
*** PLEASE NOTE: The continuation of this event as scheduled will depend on the City of Mauldin’s re-evaluation of the COVID-19 epidemic on April 6, 2020.
All previous ticket holders for the March show dates of Annie, JR. received an email with instructions. Those ticket holders that did not reach out to our office by Friday, March 20 at 5 p.m. will be refunded. No more exchanges will be processed.
The Cultural Team can be reached by email at email@example.com. We anticipate a high volume of emails, but will return inquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that we are allowing our staff to work remotely in the interest of their health, so we may not be immediately available by phone until April 6. Should staff choose to visit the office, we will do our best to answer all calls and return as many voicemails as possible.
The Mauldin Cultural Center is an entity of the City of Mauldin. For an update on other precautions the City is taking, please visit cityofmauldin.org. The City will continue to monitor the evolving health crisis and will update their website daily with any changes to our COVID-19 policy, as well as any changes to our course of action.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but wish everyone good health.
Based on the popular comic strip and adapted from the Tony Award-winning Best Musical, Annie JR. features everyone’s favorite little redhead in her very first adventure.
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. Annie is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an orphanage run by the cruel Miss Hannigan. Annie eventually foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations, finding a new home and family in billionaire Oliver Warbucks, his personal secretary, Grace Farrell, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.
This production is 1 hour and 30 minutes, including a 15 minute intermission.
Sponser: Metropolitan Arts Council
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say