More than 35 local vendors will offer unique gifts, holiday decorations, fresh local produce & honey, grass fed beef, free range eggs, homemade jams & jellies, handmade jewelry, homemade baked goods, hand thrown pottery, hand crafted soaps & lotions & more! Sadlers Creek BBQ will be cooking up a hot breakfast and lunch (or something to take home for dinner). Anderson County Farmers Market is covered and ADA accessible. The Holiday Market will be open from 10 am to 2 pm on Saturdays Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14 & Dec 21. RAIN or SHINE!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A woman who won a $60 million lottery said she got the winning numbers from her husband's dream
- Video captures chaotic scene after officer runs over crowd in Tacoma, Wash.
- US police weigh officer discipline after DC rally, Capitol riots
- REPORT: Deshaun Watson Prefers Jets as No.1 Landing Spot
- Boston finishes strong, No. 4 So. Carolina tops LSU 69-65
- Veteran tight end Greg Olsen announces retirement
- Clemson downs No. 23 Syracuse in Overtime
- Greenville County deputies locate missing juvenile
- One arrested after shooting outside birthday party at Upstate teen center, deputies say
- Dwayne Johnson shows off his hair skills in an adorable post with his 2-year-old daughter