More than 35 local vendors will offer unique gifts, holiday decorations, fresh local produce & honey, grass fed beef, free range eggs, homemade jams & jellies, handmade jewelry, homemade baked goods, hand thrown pottery, hand crafted soaps & lotions & more! Sadlers Creek BBQ will be cooking up a hot breakfast or lunch (or something to take home for dinner) and Random Acts Party Band will entertain you with upbeat holiday music while you shop! Anderson County Farmers Market is covered and ADA accessible. The Holiday Market will be open from 10 am to 2 pm on Saturdays Nov 30, Dec 7, Dec 14 & Dec 21. RAIN or SHINE!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home