The Anderson County Farmers Market offers fresh, locally grown, seasonal produce in a outdoor environment. The Market is ADA accessible, sheltered and is open rain or shine on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm through November 24. EBT, WIC and SNAP accepted.
COVID-19 Guidelines – For your safety and the safety of the community you will be asked to follow these and other recommendations for shopping at the Market:
• If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick,
• Maintain at least 6 ft. of social distancing from vendors and
• Wear a face mask/face covering. Vendors & staff will be
wearing face masks also for your protection..
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible. Do not congregate.
• Shop with your eyes, not your hands. Vendor will handle
• When possible, send one family member only to shop.
• Leave pets at home.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often.
STAY HEALTHY! We look forward to seeing you at the Market!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC bars can now serve past 11 PM beginning on March 1
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- Cold and wet Monday
- Large Meteor over UK sky caught on camera
- The Week Ahead: Events, Live Music and Food Truck Calendar for Greenville & The Upstate
- McMaster to lift 'Last Call Order,' will allow more mass gatherings in SC beginning today
- 'Brave and selfless': Good Samaritans rescue dog from frozen pond
- Greenville & Upstate SC Live Music Calendar: March 1st-7th
- Golfers wore red and black in honor of Tiger Woods during Sunday's play
- Videocast: Rain today, cooler tomorrow