The Anderson County Farmers Market offers fresh, locally grown, seasonal produce in a outdoor environment. The Market is ADA accessible, sheltered and is open rain or shine on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm through November 24. EBT, WIC and SNAP accepted.
COVID-19 Guidelines – For your safety and the safety of the community you will be asked to follow these and other recommendations for shopping at the Market:
• If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick,
• Maintain at least 6 ft. of social distancing from vendors and
• Wear a face mask/face covering. Vendors & staff will be
wearing face masks also for your protection..
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible. Do not congregate.
• Shop with your eyes, not your hands. Vendor will handle
• When possible, send one family member only to shop.
• Leave pets at home.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often.
STAY HEALTHY! We look forward to seeing you at the Market!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Gamecock Baseball Game 2 vs. Clemson Highlights
- Recapping the highlights from Clemson’s first day of Spring Football camp
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Carolinas waiting for new Johnson & Johnson vaccine after CDC approval
- Fallen hero remembered during celebration of life ceremony
- I-85 Widening Project Taking Longer than Expected
- Metro Atlanta man uses baseball to help kids achieve success – and off the streets
- Why is the new one dose vaccine a viable option?
- More vaccines coming to Georgia as Johnson & Johnson shot approved
- A petition to make Juneteenth a state holiday