The Anderson County Farmers Market offers fresh, locally grown, seasonal produce in a outdoor environment. The Market is ADA accessible, sheltered and is open rain or shine on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm through November 24. EBT, WIC and SNAP accepted.
COVID-19 Guidelines – For your safety and the safety of the community you will be asked to follow these and other recommendations for shopping at the Market:
• If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick,
• Maintain at least 6 ft. of social distancing from vendors and
• Wear a face mask/face covering. Vendors & staff will be
wearing face masks also for your protection..
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible. Do not congregate.
• Shop with your eyes, not your hands. Vendor will handle
• When possible, send one family member only to shop.
• Leave pets at home.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often.
STAY HEALTHY! We look forward to seeing you at the Market!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Greer TidBits Previews the Week Ahead in Greer, SC
- Off the Grid Greenville Shines Light on Pickens Food Scene
- Experts weigh in after video shows NC officer swinging K-9 by collar
- The Anchorage Offering Gluten Free Take and Make Meal this Week
- Swamp Rabbits Hockey Weekly Update
- Update: Missing mother, son found safe, deputies say
- Derion Kendrick Out at Clemson
- Watch as Reporter Keeps Cool as Bullets Fly During Live TV Spot
- Will Derion Kendrick be Missed at Clemson?
- KJ Henry Will Miss the Spring – Injury Update