The Anderson County Farmers Market offers fresh, locally grown, seasonal produce in a outdoor environment. The Market is ADA accessible, sheltered and is open rain or shine on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm through November 24. EBT, WIC and SNAP accepted.
COVID-19 Guidelines – For your safety and the safety of the community you will be asked to follow these and other recommendations for shopping at the Market:
• If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick,
• Maintain at least 6 ft. of social distancing from vendors and
• Wear a face mask/face covering. Vendors & staff will be
wearing face masks also for your protection..
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible. Do not congregate.
• Shop with your eyes, not your hands. Vendor will handle
• When possible, send one family member only to shop.
• Leave pets at home.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often.
STAY HEALTHY! We look forward to seeing you at the Market!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Chadwick Boseman's wife, Taylor Simone Ledward, gives heartfelt acceptance speech on his behalf
- Photos: Stars show off Red Carpet looks for largely virtual Golden Globes
- Byron gives NASCAR another surprise winner at Homestead
- At least 18 killed by Myanmar forces in several cities, UN says
- Celebration of Life held for fallen firefighter Tyler Warfield
- Upstate grocery stores holding job fairs this week to fill 200 positions
- Woman celebrating her 110th birthday shares her secret to a long and happy life: Limit your stress
- Food Lion hosting multiple job fairs in the Upstate
- The most awkward Golden Globe moments in history
- The most stunning Golden Globes gowns of all time