The Anderson County Farmers Market offers fresh, locally grown, seasonal produce in a outdoor environment. The Market is ADA accessible, sheltered and is open rain or shine on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 8 am – 12 pm through November 24. EBT, WIC and SNAP accepted.
COVID-19 Guidelines – For your safety and the safety of the community you will be asked to follow these and other recommendations for shopping at the Market:
• If you are sick, or have been exposed to someone who is sick,
• Maintain at least 6 ft. of social distancing from vendors and
• Wear a face mask/face covering. Vendors & staff will be
wearing face masks also for your protection..
• Shop as quickly and efficiently as possible. Do not congregate.
• Shop with your eyes, not your hands. Vendor will handle
• When possible, send one family member only to shop.
• Leave pets at home.
• Wash and sanitize your hands often.
STAY HEALTHY! We look forward to seeing you at the Market!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- VIDEO: Man accused of throwing Molotov cocktails at ambulances arrested in Pennsylvania
- Cobb County horseback instructor missing, suspicious disappearance police say
- Former President Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won't start another party
- South Carolina walks-off against Clemson for second straight game, USC beats Tigers 8-7
- Mother, son arrested after man fatally stabbed during argument, officials say
- No. 3 A&M beats No. 5 South Carolina 65-57 for SEC title
- Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine gets the nod from CDC committee
- Spacewalking astronauts prep International Space Station for new solar panel wings
- Family, friends celebrate life of Upstate firefighter Sunday afternoon in Simpsonville
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: Feb. 28, 2021