An evening with Don Munson, the voice of the Clemson Tigers, to raise money for Muscular Dystrophy.
Table Sponsorship: $500
Includes 8 tickets, name, logo on all promotions, recognition during the banquet and a photo with Don Munson.
Friend of the Forest: $200
Includes 2 tickets and recognition during the banquet.
Individual tickets: $50
100% of the proceeds are donated to the Tall Cedars Foundation, a 501(c)-3 non-profit dedicated to finding a cure for muscular diseases by funding MDA Grants.
Please make checks payable to: Palmetto Forest 206 TCL
Mail payments to:
PO Box 417
Inman, SC 29349
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Warming today
- Rockets hit airbase in Iraq hosting US troops, US forces say
- President Biden urges Senate Dems to rally behind $1.9T virus bill
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”