Join Alexander Smalls, Spartanburg native and renowned chef and author, as he speaks about his book, “Between Harlem and Heaven.”
For more information CALL 864-577-9349.
Hosted by the City of Spartanburg, Spartanburg School District Seven, Hub City Bookshop, Spartanburg Count Public Libraries, Spartanburg County Historical Association, 107.5 Jamz, and Southside Heritage Committee.
FREE and Open to the Public
Copies of “Between Harlem and Heaven” will be available for purchase.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Eighth State Brewing Release Two Special Craft Beers Tuesday
- SC DHEC: You Need Two Shots of COVID-19 Vaccine to Get Maximum Protection
- The Supermarket Sweep Reboot Is the Most Obnoxiously American Show on TV Today
- Check Out the Visually Gorgeous Trailer for Disney's Raya and the Last Dragon
- Preview the Winter events happening at Asheville’s Biltmore Estate
- Half Waif Shares New Single/Video, “Orange Blossoms”
- Marvel Aside, Ethan Hawke Has Already Assembled a Vast Cinematic Universe of Dads
- The KFC Gaming Console is real! Kentucky Fried Chicken Just WON The Console Wars
- Lawyer group: Trump adds another South Carolina attorney to impeachment team
- Pickens Co. school board approves 2021-22 school calendar, which will begin on Aug. 3