Join us for a magical night in Neverland at our second annual Enchanted Ball! It’s a dance for kids, and grown-ups too!
Neverland comes to life at the Anderson County Museum! there will be a kid-friendly DJ for tons of fun for everyone! Some of the characters will be there to take photos with the kids on the Jolly Rodger!
Tickets are $5 per person when you purchase before February 16th, or $10 at the door. Tickets go on sale at Dr. Suess Christmas on December 19th!
Second star to the right, and straight on till morning at the Anderson County Museum!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration
- SC governor asks hospitals to cut down on elective procedures
- COVID-19 vaccinations will be available at Walgreens and CVS soon
- Potential armed protests close SC State House for 5 days
- Sen. Lindsey Graham talks impeachment, COVID relief
- 4-year-old’s act of generosity for a bunny rescue turns into over $1,500
- Physicians talk about why the COVID-19 vaccine should be trusted