Gypsy & Me is comprised of Carolina-based duo, Mike Moore and Kyzandrha Zarate. Together, they bring us original Americana | Folk | Country | Acoustic music. They pride themselves on singing of life, love and their experiences while traveling the world. On January 26, 2018, they released their debut album, Road Sweet Home. Their Sophomore EP, Delivered, was released on September 1, 2018. Their third album, Get Busy Livin’ was released on December 6, 2019.
They kicked off 2019 with their first cross country tour performing 20 shows in 29 days. The 14 Tanks Tour took them from North Carolina to California and back. They wrapped up the year and rang in 2020 with their Get Busy Livin’ Tour consisting of 26 shows from the Carolinas to Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, & wrapping up with 5 shows in Nashville, Tennessee.
With thoughtful lyrics and melodic harmonies, they continue to touch the hearts of audiences everywhere.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- History & Hope: Author shares story of family's role in Montgomery bus boycotts
- Official: 3 dead in small plane crash in northeast Georgia
- Rutherford Co. deputies locate man wanted for burning parts of church, leaving satanic drawings
- History & Hope: Retired school leader says young people should 'continue to fight' for social justice
- 'I wanted to be the light in the dark': Mom creates stuffed animals for kids with special needs
- 'It truly saved me': Woman says mask-making project helped her get through pandemic
- Plunging demand for COVID-19 tests may leave US exposed
- Head-on crash kills Michelin Plant worker in Anderson County
- Greenville County deputies are searching for a missing child
- Greenville deputies locate missing 9-year-old boy