Join Katy Corbin, E-RYT 200, for this outdoor, physically distanced (but still under the same sky!) yoga practice at Hatcher Garden and Woodland Preserve! Plan to bring your favorite yoga props: a mat or beach towel, a block or two, a strap or towel of some sort and your preferred bug deterrent.
If you can breathe and get up and down off the ground you are welcome to join us to move and breathe mindfully! Hatcher Garden has requested a limited attendance so you MUST reserve your spot ahead of time: https://www.meetup.com/YogaliciousSC/events/wtnjvrybckbfc/ . We will also be physically distancing our mats at least 6 feet apart, unless you set up near your designated “bubble” or family group. Kids age 7 and up who can join us mindfully may join.
This is a donation based practice. You can send a love donation to Katy via Venmo: @Katherine-Corbin-4 or donate the day of the practice. A portion of the donations will be given to support the great work Hatcher Gardens and Woodland Preserve is doing!
Please note: there are currently no public restrooms available!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Tips for Preparing Your Home for Spring Storms
- Basketball State Championship field set after two more Upstate teams advance on Tuesday
- South Carolina blown out by No. 12 Arkansas for eighth loss in last ten
- More Americans are dying “in the prime of their lives,” new report finds
- Greenville School District plans for teacher vaccinations to start next week
- President Biden's Cabinet half-empty after slow start in confirmations
- Damien Jurado Announces The Monster Who Hated Pennsylvania, Shares Single “Helena”
- Pyrex and Pink Daisies: Midcentury cookware is fab again
- Grice homers twice in Clemson's 7-3 win over ETSU
- Creamy Sausage Feta Pasta Bake