Join us at the Nicholtown Community Center!
Make some healthy connections, learn some healthy recipes, and eat some healthy foods!
We will discuss healthy ways to prepare meals, preserve African and African-American Heritage and talk about how to prevent diabetes, high blood pressure and other chronic illnesses.
Lets do something delicious together! Come join us!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- IRS: Tax filing season will start February 12
- Lawsuit filed against ACSO over shooting involving teen girl
- Capturing the moment: Spartanburg County kids given disposable cameras
- Field Notes: Breonna Taylor's lasting impact on Louisville
- SBI called to investigate suspicious package in Buncombe county
- Clemson Athletics reports seven positive COVID cases in latest round of testing
- NRA declares bankruptcy, plans to incorporate in Texas
- Heartfelt gifts that she definitely won't want to return
- Cool gifts that men actually want for Valentine's Day
- These bathroom organization ideas will make your mornings so much easier