Join us at the Nicholtown Community Center!
Make some healthy connections, learn some healthy recipes, and eat some healthy foods!
We will discuss healthy ways to prepare meals, preserve African and African-American Heritage and talk about how to prevent diabetes, high blood pressure and other chronic illnesses.
Lets do something delicious together! Come join us!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SLED: Former Gaffney police officer accused of sexual battery involving victim who was mentally incapacitated
- Guard in DC forced to sleep in garages, sparking outcry
- New coach Beamer completes his South Carolina football staff
- Police search neighborhood after call about suspect in a shed behind home in Greer
- Texas sues Biden administration over halt to deportations
- Tom Brokaw says he's retiring from NBC News after 55 years
- South Carolina part of expanded Walmart Covid-19 Vaccination Effort
- Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, triggering trial
- Prisma no longer accepting walk-ins at Greenville mass vaccination clinic starting on Saturday
- DHEC: 3,528 new COVID-19 cases Friday, 2 new tools to help people schedule vaccinations coming next week