You may think of your period as an annoyance but can you imagine not having pads/tampons every month? Did you know that feminine products are the least donated products to homeless shelters? Did you know that many girls in our schools do not have access to these necessities? For many women the implications of living without these necessary supplies are serious… it’s the difference between attending school or work, between peace of mind and humiliation or between infection and health.
Join us in supporting the Homeless Period Project. This organization provides pads and tampons to local shelters and schools in our community. Everyone who brings in a donation of pads or tampons will receive a $10 gift certificate to be used towards a future workshop. We will also be having a drawing for door prizes and a $50 Aerie Lane gift certificate.
Pre-registration is not required but we would like to get a general idea of who plans to attend, so please click below to add a free ticket to your cart and proceed to registration.
If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation please click on the link below.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Anderson elected officials remember County Councilwoman who died from COVID-19 complications
- Vigil for woman dead from gunshot wound outside now-condemned Economy Inn
- Pregnant Bindi Irwin shares tribute to her late father Steve
- Biden to prioritize legal status for millions of immigrants
- No. 18 Virginia routs No. 12 Clemson to stay perfect in ACC
- AnMed Health and Anderson County partner to hold COVID-19 vaccination clinic
- Bumble removed its political views filter after women reported Capitol rioters on the app to FBI
- A Florida teacher was filmed falsely telling students ‘Antifa’ was behind
- House leaders ask for FBI docs to assess any widespread failures leading up to Capitol mob
- Lizzie Borden house hits the market for $2 million