Comedy returns once again to the Abbeville Opera House with the hilarious comedy of Valarie Storm!
This Florida girl got her first laugh on stage at 5 years old in the Little Miss Fort Myers Beauty Pageant, after an interviewer ask if she liked going to school she answered “Hell no, I’d rather stay home and watch cartoons”. The audience exploded and she had found her calling. After completely crushing her Mother’s hopes for a future Miss America in one single moment, she went on to become a full time stand-up comic in 1997.
She has performed in some of the best comedy clubs across the country becoming one of the most requested by clubs and audiences alike. This has led to being invited to both the Boston Comedy Festival twice, once in 2006 and again in 2010. The 2007 Las Vegas Comedy Festival and Laughing Skull Comedy Festival in 2011. In 2009 made her film debut in the independent film “Pose Down”. She has had several appearances on The Bob & Tom Show. In 2012 appeared on “Mom’s Night Out” on NickMom. She has also appeared on Comedy Time TV and Quicklaffs filmed at the world famous Pasadena Ice House in 2012.
Unless otherwise stated, Abbeville Opera House Comedy shows are recommended for audiences 18 years of age and older. While no age restriction is in place, parents should be advised stand up comedy may contain some language and content inappropriate for children under 18. Parents are advised to use their discretion when bringing children younger than 18.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador tests positive for COVID-19
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- It’s the One year mark since COVID-19 was detected in US. Here’s what the future looks like
- Wedding ring found in septic truck reunited with owner
- Videocast: Showers likely Monday
- President Biden to reinstate COVID-19 travel rules, add South Africa
- 18-wheeler containing thousands of bees rolls over on Texas highway