Mark your calendars now for A Southern Remedy: Comfort Food x Booze x Tunes presented by PERFORMANCE Foodservice Milton’s and TOWN Magazine! Combat the winter chill, wrapped in the rustic and cozy ambience of the event space at Revel. Nosh on food provided by some of the Upstate’s most anxiously awaited new restaurants, paired with beer, wine, and crafted winter cocktails. Make your own gourmet s’mores and enjoy the collaboration featuring the soulful music of The Erica Berg Collective and the neo-acoustic funk tunes of guitarist Jacob Johnson. This is one Southern Remedy that’s good for what ails you!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- SC Botanical Garden offers tips to beginner Spring gardeners
- Woman injured during shooting in Greenwood, police investigating
- Coroner responding to shooting scene at hotel in Duncan
- South Carolina Covid-19 Update for March 1st
- JJ Watt tweets that he's signed with new team
- Latest South Carolina COVID-19 report from DHEC: March 1, 2021
- WATCH: Authorities detonate recently discovered WWII-era bomb in the middle of a UK town
- 'Yet another tragic event': Another Upstate fire department mourns the loss of one of their own
- Prince Harry says split from royal life has been 'unbelievably tough'
- Wofford Football Game vs. ETSU postponed