A Ride to Remember is the cross-state ride that treats you like a pro! Register for 1, 2 or all 3 days from Simpsonville, SC, to Charleston, SC… all to #ENDALZ!
Register today at www.aridetoremember.org.
For 3 days and 252 miles, we’ve got you covered with:
Well-stocked rest stops every 10-15 miles
Exceptional SAG, including medical & mechanical support
Breakfast, lunch and nightly dinner activities
Luggage transportation & buses to dinners
Discounted hotel rates & online fundraising tools
Earlybird registration fee of $50 through March 1st; $100 through July 1. $750 fundraising minimum.
Come enjoy fantastic camaraderie and support a great cause! Questions? Join our Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/groups/alzRTR.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Doctors warn lung damage from COVID-19 may be permanent
- Prisma Health to hold live town hall Thursday to answer Covid-19 vaccine questions
- Don’t ignore safety guidelines after you’re vaccinated, doctors say
- FBI seeks information about woman who may have information about endangered child
- Gov McMaster says SC is making progress in vaccine rollout
- NC’s COVID-19 numbers are dropping but they’re still too high
- Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine could be approved soon
- Snow in the NC mountains, cold across Charlotte area
- NC health officials promoting app that uses bluetooth to alert users to possible COVID exposure
- Big takeaways from the latest Cooper update