Join the City of Abbeville and Guest Director Jimmy Burdette for an amazing production of “A Little House Christmas” adapted by James DeVita from the works of Laura Ingalls Wilder.
If you loved the Laura Ingalls Wilder Christmas last season, you are going to love this new installment of the Ingalls Family saga. Jimmy O directs and choreographs this heartwarming production about the true meaning of Christmas. Focuses on the Ingalls family experience during a stormy Christmas holiday on the plains of Walnut Grove and how hardships cause you to value what you have – family and friends. Show features song and dance and a 30-minute children’s Christmas preshow.
*We offer a student study guide for this production.
Show sponsor Johnson Reames
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm
- FBI: “Authorized law enforcement activity” being conducted in Easley
- DHEC launches pilot vaccine clinic, vaccinates over 600
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- How empty stadiums proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk and Tesla for killing her cats