Join us for a night of John Lennon and an incredible menu by The Bohemian Cafe! Larry Hoskinson Rockwell will take the stage once again to tackle over 40 songs that will weave from one song into the next and bring back so many memories and heart felt moments. The incredible chef at the Bohemian Cafe’ has something delicious in store for this special evening! It will be a night you don’t want to miss and in the heart of downtown Greenville!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Capitol Rioters Were Among Those Who Held Out Hope For A Trump Pardon And Didn’t Get It
- South Carolina Lawmakers requesting more Covid-19 vaccines
- Deputies: Fourth suspect arrested for sex crimes involving juvenile victim in Oconee Co.
- Indian village cheers for Harris during swearing-in as US VP
- Would A Deshaun Watson deal would be ‘the biggest trade in NFL history’
- Search and rescue for injured person underway in Walhalla, says fire chief
- 'Worst Cooks in America' winner and former teacher charged in 3-year-old girl's homicide along with husband
- Activities That Will Get Your Heart Rate Up
- North Carolina Records Biggest one-day drop in Covid-19 hospitalizations on record
- South Carolina mom who won Worst Cooks in America arrested for ‘homicide’ of three-year-old daugh