Join us for our 9th Annual Organic Plant Sale, Saturday, April 14, 2018 from 9am-4pm.
Greenbrier Farms will be open to the public selling our USDA Certified Organic starter plants such as heirloom tomatoes, pepper varieties, squash, cucumbers, okra, eggplant, herbs, beneficial flowers and more – all from our farm!
In addition, we’ll have our pastured & grass fed meats plus other local vendors’ landscaping plants available for sale.
It’s a perfect day to visit the farm and see where your food comes from!
This event is RAIN OR SHINE and held inside our event barn.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days
- Colleton County deputy dies from COVID-19 complications
- A snowboarder survived an avalanche and caught the heart-racing experience on tape
- Greenville Singles rebuild home
- FBI conducting investigation at Upstate home, officials confirm
- FBI: “Authorized law enforcement activity” being conducted in Easley
- DHEC launches pilot vaccine clinic, vaccinates over 600
- Lindsey Graham blames PELOSI for Capitol riot because ‘she didn’t provide enough security’
- How empty stadiums proved useful during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Jamie Lynn Spears blames Elon Musk and Tesla for killing her cats