Are you up for the challenge? Six Hours on the Ridge is back for its second year! This race features the 6 mile JFA trail with just over 800 feet of elevation gain and fast rolling single track it is the perfect setting for this endurance event.
New this year will be a team category. Teams will be made up of two people and categories will be as follows – male, female and co-ed. We will also have individual categories – adult (17 and up) male and female and youth (16 and under) male and female.
Prizes will be awarded to the top three finishers in each category. Riders will be scored on laps completed; most laps wins. Teams may ride at the same time to accumulate more laps. Get registered today for this great race! http://bit.ly/2BLJBtZ
Sponsored by Sunrift Adventures.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Videocast: Mild and breezy today
- President-elect Biden to be inaugurated amid unprecedented challenges
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- President Trump may pardon Steve Bannon as one of his final acts in office, per sources
- Mega Millions jackpot now $865M, Tuesday's winning numbers drawn
- Some SC seniors frustrated trying to register for COVID-19 vaccine appointment
- Tuesday MegaMillions numbers announced
- Spindale police looking for missing man, 19
- Discovery of 99-million-year-old beetle may shine light on mystery of bioluminescence
- 'My donor saved me twice': Double lung transplant recipient survives COVID-19