Join us each week at Greenville Heritage Main Street Fridays, Fridays March – September! Don’t forget to check out the Kid’s Area while you’re there. We also have a wide-selection of craft beers and wine on site each week. This is an event the entire family can enjoy!
About the band:
A hugely popular regional sensation since forming in 2006, the Charlotte, North Carolina based group brings urban smooth jazz that crowds of all ages enjoy.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina Reports Over 1100 New and Probable Covid-19 Infections Thursday
- Ten Upstate South Carolina Weekend Events You Don’t Want to Miss
- Dr. Brannon Traxler Named SC DHEC Public Health Director
- Tickets on Sale Now For Spring Albino Skunk Music Festival
- fête Greenville TV’s stuff to do – April 15 to 18
- Brett Barest Previews A Great Week Ahead for Greenville Live Music
- Greenville Calendar: Today’s Things to Do in the Upstate SC
- How To Get Fit and Have Fun Doing It
- Greenville’s Children’s Museum Celebrates America’s Heroes this May