We are excited to announce the Anytime Fitness 5K Social Distance Run/Walk Race to benefit Covid-19 relief!
-The race weekend is Saturday and Sunday of May 2nd & 3rd.
-This is a virtual race, meaning you can run the race indoors or outdoors, at any location that you’d like.
-You can participate in the race by making a donation of your choice, in any amount that you’d like.
-Proceeds from the fundraiser will benefit local Covid-19 relief. Half of the donations will benefit our local Anytime Fitness Club, the other 50% will be donated to the United Way of Pickens County.
-If you don’t want to run/walk in the race, but still want to donate, you can sponsor one of our Staff Members for the 5K.
-After you register for the race, we will send you an email with details on how to track and submit your time. Awards and recognition will be given to the top race placers!
You can register for the race by clicking this link with a donation in any amount of your choice: https://easleyanytimefitness.square.site
Thank you for helping support your local community!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Aquarium moss balls sold at NC pet stores could contain invasive species, NC Wildlife says
- 76ers teammates Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons to miss NBA All-Star Game over contact tracing
- Video Captures Idaho Families Burning Face Masks In Front Of The State Capital
- Retail and restaurant workers worry about safety as states ease mask rules
- Man Skating With ‘Trump 2024’ Flag Tackled at Central Park Ice Rink
- Watchdog accuses Duke energy of misleading state regulators.
- Another ex-aide calls Cuomo's office conduct inappropriate
- Major Winter Storm! Heavy Snow & Arctic Blast Possible Mid March!
- 7 things you should clean every single day
- 70 years later, a US Army chaplain's remains are found