THERE’S FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AT THE UPSTATE’S OLDEST JURIED ARTS & CRAFTS FESTIVAL ON SATURDAY, APRIL 7TH, 10AM – 6PM AND SUNDAY, APRIL 8TH, NOON-5PM. ARTISTS FROM SOUTH CAROLINA AND ACROSS THE COUNTRY WILL TEMPT YOU WITH THEIR LATEST CREATIONS OF POTTERY, JEWELRY, WOODWORK, PHOTOGRAPHY, PAINTING AND MORE. ENJOY LIVE ENTERTAINMENT, ARTS & CRAFTS FOR KIDS, DELICIOUS FOOD, CARRIAGE RIDES AND HISTORIC TOURS. BE SURE TO SEE THE SCOTTISH STUDENTS PERFORM ON SATURDAY.
PARKING IS EASY – FOLLOW THE SIGNS TO PARKING AT 915 S. MECHANIC ST. AND TAKE THE FREE CATBUS TO THE VILLAGE GREEN.
KICK OFF THE EXCITING WEEKEND ON FRIDAY NIGHT, APRIL 6TH WITH THE FLASHBACKS MUSIC ON THE GREEN, 7PM-9PM. SOUTH CAROLINA IS JUST RIGHT!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Two people hurt in Honea Path shooting
- AC Hotel in downtown Greenville is hiring for new positions
- Furman Paladins Put Perfect SoCon Record On The Line At VMI Wednesday Night
- Greenlink Announces City of Greenville Bus Shelter Art Contest
- A Look at President Trump’s final day in office
- Goat Girl Examine Humanity's Appetite for Self-Destruction on Apocalyptic New Single, “Badibaba”
- Hand Habits Announces dirt EP, Shares Lead Single “4th of july”
- Paste Power Ranking: The 5 Best TV Shows on Right Now, from WandaVision to Dickinson
- Peaky Blinders Creator: A Movie “Is Going to Happen”
- If 2021 already seems like too much, there's a hotline that urges people to call in and scream