Breeze into @carolinabauernhausgvl today for some hyper local and seasonal brews, charcuterie specials, and #bluesmusic from some of the best players across #upstatesc. Best part? It’s a jam! So bring your instrument of choice and our Blues Host will get you set up. Happening every 3rd Sunday #atthebauern 3-6 PM!
Non-alcoholic beverages available, including @blueridgebrinery kombucha and locally made Timonade Lemonade.
Patrons are asked to please wear masks until seated with a beverage, or at the mic. Please sanitize the mic after each performance! Cheers!😷🍻
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- FDA panel greenlights Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- VIDEO: Mom jumps in river to save son during sledding incident in Tenn.
- Man gets nearly 20 years for Colorado synagogue bomb plot
- Upstate native brings filmmaking talent back to his hometown
- VIDEO: Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class-action lawsuit
- Slight increase in COVID-19 vaccines coming to SC, DHEC says
- COVID-19 cases rise above 1,000 in SC, with 5.1 % positive
- SC governor lifts pandemic limits on alcohol sales, mass gatherings
- Nearly 700 South Carolina educators have left their jobs this school year
- African Americans are encouraged to trace family history