Mark your calendars for this event! Touch A Truck will be happening at the Civic Center on April 21st.
The Touch-A-Truck event will transform the Anderson Balloon Launch Pad into an all-access pass to a world of dreams and heavy machinery for young and old alike. The community will have the opportunity to explore, climb, and touch vehicles like fire trucks, law enforcement vehicles, construction equipment, agricultural machinery, as well as meet the men and women who build, protect, and serve Anderson County.
Special appearances by:
Thomas the Train
Sparky the Fire dog
School buses, police and fire
Army Nation Guard
Creekside BBQ who will be serving their signature BBQ, hand dipped corn dogs, funnel cakes, and more!
Tickets are $5 per person (free for children under age 2) available via eventbrite or at the door! https://www.eventbrite.com/o/junior-league-of-anderson-county-15024396699
This is the PERFECT event for the entire family and we cannot wait to see you there!!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Megamillions jackpot reaches $1 billion ahead of Friday’s drawing
- Double shooting leaves 1 dead, 1 injured, sheriff says
- Dave Chappelle asymptomatic after testing positive for COVID-19
- Southern Conference shuffles men's basketball games after positive COVID-19 tests at Samford
- Bus heading to Grand Canyon rolls over; 1 dead, 2 critical
- Sheriff's office: confrontation leads to shooting that kills one man, wounds another
- SC lawmakers could reinstate yearly teacher salary increases frozen due to pandemic
- DHEC gives update on vaccinations
- Greenville Co. changing aspects of virtual learning before next school year
- Amended fetal heartbeat bill headed to SC Senate floor