With a rich history of providing family fun for all ages, the annual Pelham Medical Center Greer Family Fest promises to be better than ever this year, the 34th anniversary of the event! This year’s event will feature the best of the old and add exciting new activities with the goal of being the Upstate’s favorite family festival. The two-day event features live music on the CBL State Savings Bank Main Stage and the Community Stage, Mitsubishi Anne Helton Creation Station, KidsZone, Greer CPW Restaurant Row, and more than150 vendors throughout the festival!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- A’ja Wilson breaks down in tears talking about her grandmother
- South Carolina man charged in U.S. Capitol Riot
- COVID-19 vaccination site near Williams-Brice Stadium in Columbia opens
- Biden to propose 8-year citizenship path for immigrants
- Pickens County man charged with having explosive device
- All-clear given after deputies investigate suspicious bag outside courthouse
- Large-scale location to get COVID-19 vaccine opens in Greenville
- The Latest: Biden won't end pandemic travel restrictions
- Census Bureau director to resign amid criticism over data
- Anderson University and city leaders honor the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.