I’m happy to announce the 2nd annual Red Horse Inn Run / Walk! This years’ race will be October 26th and will feature a new course! The fall colors should be just right and the air crisp but not freezing cold. The course will be around 6k with a few surprises (expect a couple hills). The race will cover both dirt trails and some of the gravel drive. The course will be well marked on Saturday morning.
Well behaved pets are welcome on their leash. Leave the strollers at home as the terrain is not stroller friendly. Bring your friends and family to cheer you on at the start and finish line.
All participants will receive one free beer after the race. To sweeten the pot, participants will get a free ticket to see Darby Wilcox that same evening here at Music on the Terrace from 6:30 – 9 pm.
On-site registration and number pick up will open at 8 am at the Red Horse Inn. The Race / Walk will start at 9 am sharp. Use the following address for GPS directions: 45 Winstons Chase Ct, Landrum, SC 29356. Parking and bathrooms will be available and oh so classy.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes, you will need to show a valid ID if you want a beer or to come to the evening music.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the refund policy?
Refunds are available until 24 hrs in advance of the race. Eventbrite keeps their cut.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No! Your phone will work.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Sure, just be sure to provide Christian with the transfer information. Email me at email@example.com
Will there be refreshments at the end of the race?
Yes! We’ll have the classic items to replenish your energy stores.
I’m under 21, can I still drink the beer or come to the bar later?
Sorry, if you’re under 21 then you will not receive beer or be able to come to the music that evening as it’s a 21 and up event.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Travelers Rest Adds New Shuttle Service
- Local organization works to provide safe housing
- DHEC to receive 100K doses next week
- Summer camps are back at the Children’s Museum of the Upstate
- Update on a woman who disappeared three years ago in the Upstate
- Pickens Co. schools get USDA grant to boost digital & distance learning in rural areas
- Wild shootout in Southwest Miami-Dade captured on surveillance video
- This hack stops you crying when you cut onions
- A Texas woman sues an electric company after her bill was nearly $10,000
- New body-worn equipment for Greenville Police aimed at use of force incidents