CALL 828-625-2525 for reservations and any questions!
Join us for the 2nd Annual Christmas Feast and Theater Production in conjunction with the Rutherford County Arts Council! A dinner of Shrimp Cocktail, Prime Rib, Roasted Ham, multiple side dishes, and a plethora of desserts will remind you of your favorite Christmas Dinner’s with family. Following dinner, the Rutherford County Arts Council will entertain you with a classic retelling of Charles Dicken’s Play “The Cricket on the Hearth.” Tickets sell out quickly – call us at 828-625-2525 to make your reservations today (online reservations are not available for this event)
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Is this the largest wave ever ridden? Video shows surfer on 100 foot wave last week
- $1 billion Mega Millions prize up for grabs
- Remembering three victims of COVID-19 and those they've left behind
- 11 best goal-tracking apps to help you create healthier habits
- Here's why you should use hyaluronic acid in your skincare routine
- More groups added to South Carolina's Phase 1B for vaccines
- Biden ordering stopgap help as talks start on big aid plan
- North Carolina to pay for rides to COVID-19 vaccination sites
- North Carolina COVID hospitalizations are leveling off. Here’s why.
- Lancaster man identified as victim in cold case homicide in South Carolina