Join us for one of our 25, 40 or 63 miles routes at the 6th annual White Squirrel Cycling Classic! The race is a classic fall spinner during fabulous fall leaf season starting and ending at the Tasty Weasel tasting room at Oskar Blues Brewery North Carolina in Brevard, NC! Riders will head out on flat valley roads near the base of Pisgah National Forest. They’ll meander along the French Broad River before heading into Henderson County and then back to Oskar Blues. These routes will lead riders on a fully guided and supported tour of some Transylvania County’s finest roads! Fully supported rest stops with medical assistance available and SAG wagons.
REGISTER NOW: http://www.blueridgeadventures.net/product/2018-white-squirrel-cycling-classic/
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upstate SC Weekend Weather Outlook: Sunny Start But Rain Moves In
- District: Officer drew weapon during incident involving vehicle in high school car line
- Pelosi vows action on impeachment trial: 'We must do it'
- SC announces latest number of COVID-19 cases, deaths Thursday
- Fire chief: Man rescued after falling 20 feet down into Gaffney well
- David Halsey arrives for federal court hearing
- Chief: 3 officers involved in Forest City officer-involved shooting
- Child dies after dog attack in South Carolina
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, requires masks for travel
- Install a smart light switch and say: “Alexa, turn off the bedroom lights.”