Light The Night, The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s premiere community event, brings LIGHT to the darkness of cancer. We bring communities together to celebrate those who are fighting the disease and to honor those we have lost. In 2018, Light The Night raised nearly $64 million in support of the LLS mission.
Approximately 1 million people walk, at 150 inspirational evening walks across the US and Canada, to end cancer. Our lanterns glow gold, white and red to represent those we’ve lost, those who have survived and our common quest to MAKE SOMEDAY TODAY.
To register or join a team, click here:
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- South Carolina moves a step closer to allowing open carry laws for firearms
- Texas power grid CEO is fired following widespread outages during winter storms
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- Southside Christian boys basketball team wins 1A state championship
- Greenville restaurant, grocery store workers hopeful about COVID-19 vaccine eligibility
- Poor shooting night dooms Tigers in 64-54 loss
- Dogs sickened after ingesting opioids, marijuana at park in San Francisco
- Women in sports don't get the media coverage that men do. These 4 Olympians want to change that
- Fire crews respond along North Rutherford Rd. in Taylors
- House passes bill named in honor of George Floyd aimed at preventing police misconduct