A premier society event in the Upstate Region, the Heart Ball is an elegant, black-tie celebration of the life-saving work of the American Heart Association. The event brings together more than 950 of the region’s most prominent medical, corporate, and community leaders. The evening includes heart and stroke survivor celebrations, dinner, dancing, live band and over $160,000 in live and silent auctions. With over $1,000,0000 raised in 2017 the Upstate Heart Ball is the TOP Heart Ball in South Carolina.
Bon Secours St. Francis Health System serves as the Upstate Life is Why Sponsor for this event and Greenville Health System is this year’s Heart Society Platform Sponsor.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days