It’s that time of year again for Sunrift’s Annual Paris Mountain Boat Demo Day! Our Boat Demo Day is designed to give both expert and novice paddlers the chance to try out some of this year’s top kayaks, canoes and paddleboards. Situated in the beautiful Paris Mountain State Park, just minutes from downtown Greenville, Lake Placid is the perfect place to spend a day out on the water.
With over 125 canoes, kayaks or SUP boards, you will have plenty of options. You can have a firsthand look and paddle of the top watersports brands such as Perception, Mad River Canoe, Wilderness Systems, Dagger, Pyranha, Jackson Kayaks, Hobie®, Hurricane, Invert, Liquid Logic, & Bonafied – to name just a few. Whether you are new to watersports, looking to improve your kayak roll, or you have been considering trying one of our new pedal drive kayaks, Sunrift’s Annual Paris Mountain Boat Demo Day is a great opportunity to come out and have some fun.
Take advantage of discussing gear options with local & industry experts from many of our kayak brands as well as Astral Floatation & Werner Paddles.
Cost: $5 donation per person, goes to Friends of Paris Mountain State Park, plus park entry fee. Join the folks from Sunrift Adventures- Sunday, April 8th at Paris Mountain State Park.
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Upcoming Major Arctic Invasion Coming to the Southeast & Upstate SC
- Meth, fentanyl trafficking arrests made in Buncombe County
- TSA looking into adding Capitol rioters to US no-fly list
- Residents Report Great Difficulty getting vaccine in South Carolina
- Latest news on Preparations for Inauguration, new details on Capitol riots
- Sweet success: This woman quit her job during the pandemic to make cheesecakes full-time
- Buncombe Co. deputies arrest 4 following series of drug trafficking investigations
- How to serve on MLK Day while isolating at home
- 1,845 COVID-19 cases in SC, record 93 deaths reported
- Police prepare for protests in Columbia ahead of inauguration