Join us for “Classic Christmas Stories” in Greer!
The 2018 Greer Christmas Parade, “Classic Christmas Stories,” will feature over 90 parade units including numerous businesses, clubs, organizations, churches, schools, dignitaries, and 2 marching bands in the parade lineup. As always Santa Claus will be the featured guest of the parade.
The Greer Christmas Parade route is 1.1 miles; beginning at Poinsett Street & Memorial Drive and ending at N. Main Street & Cunningham Drive. The parade will be posted on our YouTube Channel! Tag and tweet your favorite Christmas Parade photos for a chance to win a special Christmas treat from Greer Relief! #2018GreerChristmasParade #hereingreer #BestFloat #BestNonFloat Have fun and enjoy the parade! Merry Christmas!
Attendance is free.
Entries to the parade are available and determined by registration:
$100 Commercial registration
$625 Float Rental
$700 Float with Sound Rental
Register before Thanksgiving to avoid $50 late fee
Thank You! goes to the following organizations for investing in this festive tradition:
Parade Sponsor: The City of Greer
Santa Sponsor: CresCom Bank
Judging Sponsor: Engenius & Brian A. Martin Attorneys at Law
ALL entries & payment must be received or postmarked by the day before Thanksgiving, November 21st. Entries & payment received/postmarked after this date will be assessed the late entry fee of $50.
We will have two awards: Best Float Award, Best Non-Float Award.
We look forward to seeing you at the parade!
Thank you for helping Greer Relief make a difference!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Here’s the Only DC Restaurant Trump Visited During His Presidency
- US sees highest weekly increase of COVID-19 cases in children since pandemic began
- New banner unveiled for victim of unsolved murder
- Greenville county coroner, police on scene near Greenville County Detention Center
- DHEC: 3,435 confirmed new COVID-19 cases, 63 confirmed deaths in SC as of Jan. 21
- FDA gives approval for syringes to extract an extra dose from vials of the COVID-19 vaccine
- South Carolina Reports 3,435 new Covid-19 Cases Saturday
- Got a package you didn't order? It could be a scam
- Greenville County deputies search for missing woman
- Trump shuns 'ex-presidents club' — and the feeling is mutual