Community is important to us. It’s the blood and bones of our town. it’s what allows places like ours to exist. Therefore, in the spirit of community the Spartanburg Youth Theater and the Hub City Bookshop have decided to work together on several events.
Join us 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 13 at the Chapman Cultural Center for the Spartanburg Youth Theater 2018-2019 Season Reveal.
Admission is either a new book or a donation to help Hub City Bookshop’s children’s out reach program Growing Great Readers
We hope to see you there!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- How President-elect Biden's Peloton bike could impact White House security
- Buffalo Bills fans make major contribution to Lamar Jackson's favorite charity
- Oscar Mayer hiring team to drive its Wienermobile across the US
- Videocast: Warming Up This Week
- FBI Investigating Home in Easley
- Predicting how successful Urban Meyer and Trevor Lawrence could be for the Jaguars
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- Small numbers of protesters gather at fortified US capitols
- Parler's homepage now has brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- The Latest: Slovakia wants tests for nearly all in nine days