We are so excited to host our very first wine and gourmet local cheese pairing event on Saturday April 25th from 11am-6pm, and Sunday April 26th from 1pm-5pm!
We have come up with an amazing menu of eight local small-batch cheeses from Happy Cow Creamery, Palmatier Farms, Possum Kingdom Kreamery, and Blue Ridge Creamery. Each will be paired with one of our locally made wines.
Tickets are $20 per person, which includes the tasting, cheese plate, and souvenir wine glass! Reservations are encouraged so grab your spot today!
Upstate News Headlines
- Weekend Things to Do: Greenville South Carolina
- Clemson wins 4th straight, holds Wake Forest to 39 points
- Mississippi St. jumps out early, beats South Carolina 69-48
- VIDEO: Dog enjoys snow with skis, in need of forever home
- High School basketball playoffs underway in the Upstate
- Which face mask is best for communication? A new study weighs in
- Community calls for safer streets after lawsuit settlement four years after teen's death
- Here's what you need to know about February's full Snow Moon
- Golf without Tiger Woods? Injuries from wreck brings prospect closer to reality
- Officials investigate box of Covid-19 vaccines found on a Puerto Rico street
- Vaccine allocations expected to increase next week, DHEC officials say